The hidden treasure in the caribbean
- One of the three “ABC” islands (Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao);
- Has recently become an autonomous country within the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- Located in the southwestern Caribbean;
- Approximately 60 kilometers off the northwestern coast of Venezuela.
- Lies outside the hurricane belt;
- Paradise for all kinds of watersports and sun seekers.
- Approximately 60 kilometers long by 5-13 kilometers wide;
- The largest of the lesser antilles.
- Warm and sunny with a constantly blowing and refreshing north-eastern sea breeze;
- Year-round temperatures ranging between 27-32° C (day) and 24-27° C (night);
- Average annual rainfall totaling 500-600 millimeters;
- Low relative humidity.
- Consists of flat to hilly terrain;
- The western region features:
- Untouched, lush vegetation in combination with a scenic, pristine coastline;
- Sandy beaches, world-class coral formations, unspoiled marine life and a number of natural reserves.
- Includes a modern brand new airport run by an international consortium;
- Many non-stop flights from Europe, North- and South America.
For additional Information regarding Curaçao, visit: